Online Zoom Rise and Grind Intensive Basketball Training: LEGACY HOOPS BASKETBALL CLUB ONLY
Rise & Grind Experience is an intensive 10-week summer training program for the most highly skilled athletes.
Description: This 10-week program is designed to enhance the growth and development of basketball players who are serious about their game, and who are willing to work hard EVERY day. Each session will include drills designed to challenge the athlete’s physical and mental capacity, along with being able to execute in-game. Players will be grouped by skill level. Sibling discounts are available provided they share one Zoom connection. Player to trainer ratio will be 20:1 or less.
Format: Session will consist of 50 minutes of basketball focused skills training.
Things you will need to participate in our Zoom Training:
- A good basketball and a hoop
- The free Zoom App installed on a device that can be positioned so that our instructors can see you while you are engaged in the drills.
- Access to WiFi or a network that supports a Zoom session from your home court – PLEASE TEST THIS BEFORE REGISTERING.
- A willingness to work hard EVERY DAY
- A positive attitude
- In the event of inclement weather (e.g. rain) you should be able to do most of the drills in a garage, or basement.
Dates: June 8th – August 20th | Mon through Thu (off June 29 – July 2)
Time: 8:00 am – 8:50 am
Cost is $395 $345
Legacy Hoops Girls Basketball Club participants should click “Pay Later.” In the event that the season is cancelled, or the fees adjusted for an abbreviated season, we will apply unused Club fees to this program.