Many of the most technically skilled offensive players have trouble scoring in game situations. This camp is designed to help players make that transition. The camp will focus on the following:
- Making strong and efficient moves to the basket
- Understanding and reacting to defensive strategies
- Knowing when and how to utilize various offensive moves, including cross-overs, spin moves, post moves, pick-and-rolls, etc.
- Understanding and executing simple offensive strategies, including passing and cutting, ball movement, etc.
- Develop fundamental man-to-man, and simple zone, defensive skills and strategies
- Develop individual and team rebounding strategies and techniques
- Teach players the importance of teamwork and unselfish play, moving without the ball, setting good screens, etc.
- Understanding the rules of the game
Player to trainer ratio will be 10:1 or less.
Camps are co-ed and grades are based on the 2019-20 school year.
Date: Aug 26-29 (Mon-Th), 2019
Location: 43 Hoops Basketball Academy
1002 2nd St NE, Hopkins
Cost: $125 (includes a 43 Hoops T-Shirt)