This camp is designed to develop and improve each participant’s fundamental understanding of 5-on-5 basketball. We will challenge players of every skill level, from beginners to the most skilled players. We will especially focus on the following aspects of 5-on-5 basketball:
- Understanding and executing simple offensive strategies, including passing and cutting, ball movement, etc.
- Develop fundamental man-to-man, and simple zone, defensive skills and strategies
- Develop individual and team rebounding strategies and techniques
- Teach players the importance of teamwork and unselfish play, moving without the ball, setting good screens, etc.
- Understanding the rules of the game
- Classroom and on-court sessions designed to increase each participant’s overall basketball IQ
Player to trainer ratio will be 10:1 or less.
Camps are co-ed and grades are based on the 2018-19 school year.
Date: Aug 27-30 (Mon-Th), 2018
Location: 43 Hoops Basketball Academy
1002 2nd St NE, Hopkins
Cost: $125 (includes a 43 Hoops T-Shirt)