This camp is designed to develop and improve each participant’s fundamental understanding of 5-on-5 basketball. We will challenge players of every skill level, from beginners to the most skilled players. We will especially focus on the following aspects of 5-on-5 basketball:
- Understanding and executing simple offensive strategies, including passing and cutting, ball movement, etc.
- Develop fundamental man-to-man, and simple zone, defensive skills and strategies
- Develop individual and team rebounding strategies and techniques
- Teach players the importance of teamwork and unselfish play, moving without the ball, setting good screens, etc.
- Understanding the rules of the game
- Classroom and on-court sessions designed to increase each participant’s overall basketball IQ
This camp will be conducted by the professional training staff of the 43 Hoops Basketball Academy.
Player to trainer ratio will be 10:1 or less.
Camps are co-ed and grades are based on the 2018-19 school year.
Date: Aug 27-30 (Mon-Th), 2018
Location: 43 Hoops Basketball Academy
1002 2nd St NE, Hopkins
Cost: $125 (includes a 43 Hoops T-Shirt)